Monday, August 8, 2011

Fast and Easy Cake Pops

I first tried Cake Pops using one of my favorite books "Cake Pops" from Bakerella, and they were not too pretty....
I have to say, I spent hours with many broken cake balls and a huge mess!

Then I found this video from "cooking with Sugar, Easy cake pops"
and I was so excited!!!!

Now, I have a reason to smile and try to make these cake pops!!!
(Tomorrow, I am going to make these for a small birthday party)

in the meanwhile, here is  a tutorial for Fast and Easy Cake Pops


1 pack of doughnut holes
1 pack of melting chocolate
1 pack of lollipop sticks


Supplies (white styrofoam board to hold pops in)

Directions

When ready to assemble heat candy melts in a small bowl in the microwave according to the directions on package. 

Dip the tip of a Popsicle stick into the melted candy . . .
Place them in the refrigerator of the freezer for a minute or two so that the candy sets on the stick. Then remove them and swirl the pops gently into the melted candy and coat well.

Allow them to drip for a moment and then dip into or sprinkle on colored sprinkles. Set into Styrofoam to harden.




No comments: