Monday, August 26, 2013

Lunchbox Love, Lunchbox Notes


I love to leave Lunchbox Notes for my Daughter...no matter how old your child (or Husband, Significant Other, friend, etc), Everyone loves little Surprises!

Lunchbox Love Notes are a great way to bring a smile to your child's face when they open up their lunch bag or back pack to find a special card just from you! 

I love all the sweet sayings on the front of the trivia cards. I know that it will make my daughter smile and know that I'm thinking about her.


These ready made Lunchbox Notes are awesome! They are inexpensive and so cute!

also use this code for 15% OFF : HOME15

The Company is : Say Please.com
BTW, this post is not paid for by the company...I personally want to endorse this company and
I ordered the Teen/Tween Set, Kids set and the LOL set today!
xoxo




1 comment:

Laura said...

Super fun! I'd totally enjoy receiving that in my lunch.